Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Mio Kudo: Her overly fiery "Friday" magazine digital book scans from June 2021

 


 This is the tenth post for Mio in a little less than eight weeks! However that burst of posts will come to an end with this one as I'm all caught up with everything from 2022 and now am just waiting for new things to appear. Did say there were some Mio 2021 digital books I wanted to get to but this will be the only one that will be posted. To my eyes this is Mio's finest and most alluring set of photos, wish she would have seconds for dinner more often but she looks so stupendous in this book!



 Shouldn't be too long of a wait for new Mio books or spreads as she never had a long gap between them in 2022. Hard to say if she's popular here or not, those previous nine posts have had a good amount of views but not as many as I was expecting. Besides being so busy as a gravure model Mio may be busier as an actress, in a few weeks there will be yet another spin off movie from the "Mashin Sentai Kiraranger" series. On to the book which was released by the Friday magazine on June 23, 2021, it has 122 photos and as mentioned think it's her best set to date.
























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment