Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2023

Miyu Kishi: Her third celebrated and unhaunting intro post....

 


 May not seem so but it's still been a slow stretch for things or at least for the women I much prefer to post about. As a matter of fact that's the main reason there were no posts yesterday and that's something which rarely happens. But least it's given me a chance to do some clean up and as mentioned a few times my goal is to get most of the 2022 book and mag spreads posted by the end of this month. This is Miyu's third post in a week and she's someone I'm really beginning to like. So this post will have a bunch of her 2022 magazine spreads and some other tidbits, then will have one more Miyu post in a few days with another digital book plus some other goodies. That should leave me with one or two spreads which I want to save for a February 13th post as that's when she'll be celebrating her next birthday.



 Think next week is when I'll finally start having some BababaBambi group posts as most member things will have been done. They've had a lot of magazine spreads together as a group and hard to choose just one member when you look at the above pic but I would pick the member sitting to Miyu's left. First off are some pics from Miyu's IG page, no order to them as I went back and grabbed some superb ones from last year that hadn't been posted..... that final pic is my top one of the bunch!












 Think of all the BababaBambi members Miyu may end up being the most popular of them here. If you want to get to know her better have the link to a November interview with the Hominis site and these pics are from the interview: Hominis site








 Here's a bit of history as today's first magazine spread is Miyu's first ever and its an oldie! This set is from the May 2020 issue of Entame, also have a pair of 2021 spreads and may have them in future posts.











 The rest of Miyu's spreads will all be for 2022, will have three of them and hold two back. This smallish set is from the April 22nd issue of Friday.





 Another smallish set from the October 7th issue of Young Jump. Will have the entire set in a group post, these are just Miyu's solo pics from the magazine.







 Will end off with a fabulous and large spread that's form the June 6th issue of Big Comic Spirits, it was the first time Miyu had a solo cover. After the pics are a pair of videos from the photo shoot, Miyu is the smallest woman I post about but her height is the only thing that's a bit small....
























No comments:

Post a Comment