Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sae Okasaki: Her now required monthly post!

 


 Last July did Sae's second post for 2022 and at the time wondered why don't I have more for her? There was no good answer for that as she should have at least twice as many, I like Sae immensely and to me she's the most attractive woman I post about. So in that July post said I would have one for the next four months so she could qualify for the yearly faves list and that was done(!), she finished in the 14th position. But then said why stop with November and a goal is to try and have one post for the entire year which I hope is possible which is why I titled this as her required monthly post!



 When I moan about actresses not having enough recent posts it's quite true but do forget that Sae is one and I need to see her in more dramas. She does have the lead role in a current four episode series titled "Hanayome Miman Escape Kanketsu-hen" which is being subbed but don't think I have access to them or at least not yet. But these days it seems Sae is doing more modeling work than ever and bet 80% of this and prior posts have those kinds of photos. I'm not complaining as she looks terrific in those pics and it's been two years since she had gravure pics like those above. Let's start off with some new pics from her Line blog and Sae does do a good job at keeping it updated. Top photo is from the set of her current drama and all Nogi fans should know one of her castmates.












 Let's get to those Sae modeling pics and honestly could have had twice as many. But it's fine holding some things back as I do want to continue with these monthly posts. First off is this set from the Free's Mart site and think all are newish but sometimes it's not easy to tell at a site but none had been posted before.












 As is the case for another actress/model I post often for think Sae's modeling pics are just as good as the ones with a gravure model dressing very skimpy, they're just different kinds of photos. Up next is this set for the Duras Autumn collection, have had these since October but no other pics came out.








 Will make this the final set of modeling pics and its a huge batch for the Geera Winter collection.


















 Sae does appear at every one of those large fashion shows and will be at the pair that will be held over the next seven weeks. But have been noticing that she has far less pics from shows than anyone else even though her strolls are the same length and wonder why that is? Yesterday she was at the 'Tokyo Girls Collection' show held in Shizuoka but as you can see not many pics, some are from Sae's Line blog and while dressed ultra conservatively I think she looked like a few billion yen....














 No new magazine spreads for Sae and that's something else we need more of for her, the only ones that last few months have been for Ray. So will end off with this oldie but goldie set that's from the December 9, 2019 issue of Young Magazine. After the pics have yet another video from two months ago when she was the official lighter of the Roppongi Hills Christmas light show, her pics from that event were my second best ones from any 2022 event.









No comments:

Post a Comment