Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Rena Takeda: Talk about a 'Blast from the past' post....

 


 Not a large post but I enjoy doing these for old time faves and have missed doing posts for her. At one time thought Rena would be a shoo-in to reach the milestone of a hundred posts but bet she may not even get to 85! This is her first post in eighteen months, not much new but there is a terrific mini digital book that hadn't been posted and sure most fans would love to see it. 



 It's been close to three years since Rena stopped doing gravure spreads and books, her posts for them are among the all time most viewed as what a mega fave she is of you viewers. Guess Rena wanted to be taken more seriously as an actress and she has appeared in so many dramas the last three years though I've only seen two of them. But even though Rena quit being a gravure model her regular pics and spreads were all fabulous to me but you rarely see her in a magazine these days. Though in her defense will admit I've slightly forgotten about Rena the last year or so and will try to work on another post for her.



 Rena is in two current dramas which both started last month. I think she's a decent actress but too often the shows she appears in don't interest me. She does post a fair amount of photos at her IG page, these are from the last two months.















 This pair of pics isn't too new, they're from 2018 and on July 27th Rena will be hitting the age of 26. Her mate also celebrates a birthday on that date and this year will be turning 25.



 Back in September 2021 posted this spread from the August 2nd issue of Big Comic Spirits. It was promoting a new Rena digital book but never did post it.















 There were two mini books released by the magazine that Summer, did post one of them. Finally have the second digital book which I think is Rena's final one to date, it has the title of "Geranium" and was released on July 28, 2021 which was one day after her 24th birthday. This set has 43 photos and to me this is one superb book, can understand why Rena 'retired' from gravure modeling but I'd love to see her do more of these books as she does look so terrific. After the pics is a short promo video for the above spread and book.












































No comments:

Post a Comment