Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Sumire Uesaka: Her delightful "Flashback of Sumipe: My life" photobook

 


 Just a warning which is if you're expecting a photobook such as ones from a gravure model or Idol this is as far as away from one of those as you can imagine though to me it's still a decent book. Kind of surprised this is only the fifth post for Sumire as I do like her quite a bit, she's a voice actress and the posts for those women have really slowed down this year. Have been holding on to this book for a while and had forgotten I had it, also have a much smaller book from Sumire that hasn't been posted. So will get to that soon and also have a few other tidbits as there are many Sumire things such as magazine spreads that have been overlooked. 

 So while this is quite a tame book it's nice to have change of pace posts like these once in a while, Sumire does have a few gravure photobooks that have been posted. As I've mentioned before Sumire is the busiest woman who I've ever seen, hard to believe how many voice acting gigs she's had the last decade plus she's a singer and her last single came out three months ago. This book was released on December 19, 2018 which was Sumire's 27th birthday, the publisher was Seiyuu Grand Prix which is a voice actress magazine. Sumire used to have a regular column in the magazine and these are some outtake pics and such from them, the photo shoots took place in Ofuna and Enoshima.

























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment