Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Tsubasa Honda: The somewhat huge 'A little bit of this and that' post....



 Tsubasa finished in the tenth position on my first 'Top Twenty Faves of All Time' list. It's not a bad spot if you think about it as it means there are just nine Japanese women I think a bit more highly of. But bet if there's another list, say in two years, Tsubasa has an excellent chance of placing in the top five. She's one of the few of the twenty who continues to have posts on a regular basis, keeping busy does have a huge impact on the rankings.
 Forgot to check out the post counts before I began this post but bet she's close being #4 on the list of actresses with the most posts. Would think she'll be hitting that spot soon as I will be recapping her latest drama which I just began today. Said it a few times and think I mean it more than ever, that's if I was ever stuck on a deserted island there's no woman in the world I would want more than Tsubasa, you don't need to be overly bodacious to be #1 in Nao's book.


 For about a seven year stretch Tsubasa appeared in so many mags, every month for Non-no but also any other mag you can think of. She graduated from Non-no last May and since then hasn't been in that many mags though she's now an exclusive model for a few fashion sites One is More, she does appear in their mags but instead of a spread thought her pics from their site were much better.

















 Do have one mini spread that's from the January issue of Mina.





 Just started on Tsubasa's 'Yuube' drama tonight, there's six episodes and viewed the first two. It began on January 6th and and finished it's run just a few days ago. Will be recapping the series once I complete it but here's a few screenshots from the first two shows. She plays Miyako in the drama who is a Dragon Quest online game freak and through an odd series of events ended up moving in with a guy who is also a game fanatic.










 So far it's been an enjoyable show and Tsubasa looks better than ever if that's possible. For the drama she did a January 20th interview with the TV Guide site.






 Sigh, still wondering when Keya will bring her aboard to be their full time center....




 Actually thought this post was going to be much bigger but this is the final set of pics, still bet there were over fifty new ones. Don't know what you viewers think but do you enjoy massive posts which are mainly the kind I have? Some experts say you shouldn't have big posts but I like reading them in other blogs plus I enjoy writing ones like this up. If you have a minute or so comments are always appreciated if you could give your opinion on my style.
 This last set of pics are beyond perfect, as I mentioned at the top Tsubasa doesn't need to have gravure pics to blow away 99.99999% of the women in the world. Few days ago she was in NYC and wonder if that was her first time in America. While there she attended the 'Michael Kors' fashion show, she's now an exclusive model and ambassador for the brand so we should be seeing pics of her modeling their wear in the future. These could be the best Tsubasa pics ever, if not perhaps her most revealing ones and can't wait to be stranded with her on that desert island!!!! No video from the event but will keep my eyes open for one so after the magnificent pics have a new CM for Diors.














No comments:

Post a Comment