Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Nana Katase: A real blast from the past!!!!





 A blast from the past is such an apt term as this is Nana's first post since whenever, so long I can't remember when it was. Did about five posts for her many eons ago yet had to delete all of the posts. When I first started this blog used to store my pics at a photo site as I didn't realize you could upload them right from your computer. However that site screwed me and about a million others as they became a pay site, if you didn't pay up your pics would disappear which is what happened.
 Those were very ancient days which reminds me how long this blog has been around. Let's get to this post's honoree and Nana was such a massive fan of mine for many years. Had I done that 'Top Twenty Faves of All Time' list back in the period of 2011-14 Nana would have easily made that list and it wouldn't be a stretch to say she would have ended up in my top five.
 That's what a fan I was for so many years, it's not that she's still not a fave but others have eclipsed her plus I guiltily admit to forgetting about her at times. Have seen Nana in five films and at least eight dramas, she usually doesn't have the lead role though they're almost always big ones. That video at the top is a very old one, it's quite short but worth a watch as I've sometimes wondered how many times there's a fashion mishap at events or photo shoots.








 Will try to post all of the pics that were in those ones that were deleted, hopefully will have more than the five that were originally posted. But will have a mix of those older events along with some things from the past few years though will space the posts out. Don't know what others think but Nana to me is right near my top for attractive women of all time, she's a very tall gal too as her height is 172 cm which is close to 67 inches.
 She's also one of my older faves as she turned 37 last November, still looks like a few billion trillion yen to me. Most may know Nana from the second 'Death Note' film which was such an excellent movie, in it she played the newscaster Kiyomi who ended up becoming another Kira!








 These next pics are some of the ones that were deleted and will be replaced. These are from
YS-Web #10, she looks so dynamite in the collection it'd be a crime not to have them again.








 There will be a few other huge pic collections too that any fans should look out for such as these from her only photobook, she was twenty for the above and these pics.





 Nana was just signed to be an exclusive model for Ginger so hopefully that'll mean she'll be appearing in some of their mags, top three are brand new from their site. Never posted any of her older mag spreads so will be working on having some for those future posts. Bottom three are from the December issue of Zexy and it was a special bridal edition.






 Nana may not appear in many mags these days but where we do see so much of her is at events, bet she was at twenty of them the past year. That means every post will have 2-3 of them which is fine as she looks quite classy at them, once again to me her attractive looks are so hard to top. On January 10th she was at an event for 'Kanpo-kun Jet' at the Tokyo Hyatt Regency. It's a character for Japan Post Insurance but Jet is also a Japanese airline.









 Much better pics here which was from an event held on January 30th for the "Absolute Justice" drama which began on February 2nd. Not many actresses have appeared in as many dramas as Nana has, perhaps I've seen her in more than eight and her first one "Ice World" is highly recommended. In the bottom two pics is a newish fave of mine who so many viewers seem to like quite a bit too, will be having another post for her soon and she's on the far right.









 Nana's claim to fame may be for her Georgia CM which came out about a decade ago. It's only a thirty second video which could be a blessing as I'm not sure everyone's hearts could take a longer version, just wish the quality was a bit better.... whewwww!!!! Ooooh, have seen that CM hundreds of time but found a behind the scenes video of it that I had never seen which is after the pics.






No comments:

Post a Comment