Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Mio Kudo: 'Flash' digital photobook scans

 


 Did Mio's first five intro posts at the end of 2020, beginning of 2021. Those were immensely popular but then went twenty months without any posts and did explain a few times why it took place, a mistake on my part.... as usual! Mio's now had ten posts since November though this is her first in 2 1/2 months. Those ten aren't nearly as popular as those first five, it does take time for the views to build up which I of course hope happens.



 This has been a slow stretch as of late, that does give me time to start on my Spring cleaning as far as to getting to things I've been holding on to. However this year my cleaning won't take too long as I've been much better at not letting things collect dust, it's one reason why there were no posts yesterday. Slower period too as of late for Mio, she was so busy the second half of 2022 but to date has zero of these books for this year and only about two magazine spreads. This was released on December 27th by the Flash magazine as a bit of a late Christmas gift for Mio fans(!) and has a total of 89 photos.
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment