Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Nogizaka46: Yuki Yoda "White Graph' volume 007 photobook scans....

 


 Hmmmm, hope I don't burst anyone's bubble because this mini photobook doesn't have pics as steamy as the ones above. This is a nice set of Yuki pics but but was expecting it to be a bit more revealing. As the title says this is volume seven of the series and an issue comes out about every six months, this was released on August 4th. Volume one came out in November 2018 and that's still the best issue to date. Mai was the cover girl and her spread was out of this world. But to me I kind of liked Risa's set of pics a bit more which were her second top ones to date after her sweltering photobook, she had graced the back cover. Four other Nogi members have been the cover girls.


 Yuki fans should enjoy this pictorial which was named 'My Dream' and bet she is the dream of so many out there!. That's because Yuki is the most popular woman I post about, in 2020 her posts had the highest average of views and it appears she'll have that honor again this year. For almost a month have been trying to work on a Yuki post with no success, have some modeling pics along with a few from last month's TGC show but there hasn't been much else. But will have it by the end of the month and I'm kind of surprised there's been such a slowdown on Nogi activities considering their 28h single came out two weeks ago. On to the pics which total fifty, Yuki does look fabulous but like many others reading this wish the pics were a tad steamier.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment