Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Nene Shida: Her sizzling new 'Weekly Post' digital book!!!!

 


 Wass a bit torn on when to post this book, do it today or wait until the end of January? My original plan was to have Nene's second regular photobook be the first post of 2024, it's only been out for about three months so got to thinking February 1st may work out better. But don't worry as I do have another terrific book to open next year with. Have started working on a special post which I will have either next Sunday or Monday, health permitting as I am feeling worse than crap again. That special post will be a combo of who the most popular women were here for 2023 and a brief recap of this year's faves list. Haven't started writing it up but have figured out the stats which may end up being the hardest part. Was mildly surprised at how well Nene did with you viewers this year, thought she may have lost some fans but she could have ended up being the fourth most popular women for 2023. It's now been exactly three years since Nene's first ever post here, this is her 51st since then and no one has topped that amount and during that stretch of time she's become my all time fave gravure model!



 Sure many of you recall how many digital books Nene has had or should I say had up until the end of 2022. It was quite a few but this is her first digital book since.... January!!!! For a while thought she had 'retired' from doing them but luckily Nene just took a break and this is close to being her best one ever! This book was released on December 18th by the Weekly Post magazine, they don't have too many of these books or at least for the women I post about. Nene traveled to Hawaii for the photo shoot and there's 92 overly dazzling pics of her in this set.... she truly is as close to perfection as any woman could be.... whewwwwwww!!!! Nene has her own YT Vlog, three days ago she uploaded a video of the photo shoot which is after the pics and highly recommend viewing it.


























































































2 comments:

  1. Please get out and exercise more. Your health is number one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I do exercise much more than you think as it's a four mile round trip to and from work each day. Which I do walk even though twenty busses zoom by me, just have a heart condition which most younger people don't have and it's been acting up again recently.

    ReplyDelete